Recently PlayedSomething went wrong... Last.fm may be down.
- November 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (2)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (3)
- June 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (7)
- February 2011 (4)
- October 2008 (1)
- September 2008 (3)
- July 2008 (1)
- May 2008 (1)
- April 2008 (2)
- March 2008 (1)
- February 2008 (2)
- December 2007 (4)
- May 2007 (1)
- April 2007 (2)
- March 2007 (6)
- February 2007 (5)
- January 2007 (3)
- November 2006 (1)
- July 2006 (6)
- June 2006 (11)
- Graham Beale 58 Followers 95 Following 0 Mentions
- added a question,Do the French have a vital business interest in Libya?
- Graham Beale followed Martha Aldridge.
- Graham Beale followed Matt Jones.
- followed a question,Should I focus on getting a good UX or getting something quick out of the door?
- Graham Beale followed Kathleen Keesling.
- The promise--and massive challenge--of making games for the Apple Watch (Kyle Orland/Ars Technica)
- Engineering Director Lars Rasmussen Leaving Facebook To Co-Found A Music Startup (Ingrid Lunden/TechCrunch)
- Governments can better mitigate risk from the burgeoning surveillance software industry with bug bounties, not export controls (Benjamin Brake/Foreign Affairs)
My Instagr.am Gallery
Category Archives: BBC
I’m starting to notice that some programmes become ‘available’ on the iPlayer much quicker than other programmes. Whats the deal here? Is there copyrighted material which needs to me edited out? Or does news coverage take longer than lifestyle programmes … Continue reading
I love watching the BBC 1 o’clock news during my lunch break at work. Its an excellent service and one which the beeb has provided for a long time via a its ‘Newsplayer’ pop-up or, if you are clever enough, … Continue reading
This week we have been conducting some user research into a new web project we are developing here at the BBC. As always, its been an incredibly insightful process helping us to focus our product around our audience needs. After … Continue reading
This just appeared on my twitter alert: bbcnews: A man who denies murdering his wife by asking his lover to stab her, says he loved his wife “to bits”. http://tinyurl.com/2nq3pl