Recently PlayedSomething went wrong... Last.fm may be down.
- November 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (2)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (3)
- June 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (7)
- February 2011 (4)
- October 2008 (1)
- September 2008 (3)
- July 2008 (1)
- May 2008 (1)
- April 2008 (2)
- March 2008 (1)
- February 2008 (2)
- December 2007 (4)
- May 2007 (1)
- April 2007 (2)
- March 2007 (6)
- February 2007 (5)
- January 2007 (3)
- November 2006 (1)
- July 2006 (6)
- June 2006 (11)
- Graham Beale 58 Followers 95 Following 0 Mentions
- added a question,Do the French have a vital business interest in Libya?
- Graham Beale followed Martha Aldridge.
- Graham Beale followed Matt Jones.
- followed a question,Should I focus on getting a good UX or getting something quick out of the door?
- Graham Beale followed Kathleen Keesling.
- Study finds VC confidence in Silicon Valley declining for first time in two years (Scott Austin/Wall Street Journal)
- PS4 Masamune update coming Oct. 28 with Share Play; lets you invite friends to join your game, even when they don't own a copy (Jeffrey Grubb/VentureBeat)
- LG Gets Into the Smartphone Chip Game With Nuclun, an Eight-Core Processor (Ina Fried/Re/code)
My Instagr.am Gallery
Category Archives: Life
Its been over two years since my last post, in that time a lot of things have changed. I left the good folk at Yahoo! I left my flat. Hell…I even left London. Somewhere during that time my blog had … Continue reading
Two weeks ago I found myself at Heathrow Terminal 5 bound for Los Angeles. Much has been said about this new building in the past month…most of it negative. So naturally I was on tender hooks wondering firstly if my … Continue reading
On my way into work this morning (Charing Cross station), I was handed two packs of Three mobile branded post-it notes. My immediate thoughts were, why would I use these when my company kindly provides me with non-branded post-it notes … Continue reading
Every now and again I have a trip into work which sends me loopy. I start thinking about: other means into work, different public routes, change of lifestyle…change of countries blah blah blah. Then I think, hmm…I like my job, … Continue reading
A really interesting but somewhat hard to read article about how people meet in relationships. According to one study, up to 20 percent of long-term relationships begin when one or both partners are involved with others. What I’d really like … Continue reading